Genpact Hiring for Voice Process @ Hyderabad ,Secunderabad, Jaipur , Rajasthan , Delhi , All the Interested Candidates who is completed the Graduation in Any Discipline Can Apply the Genpact Hiring Process . Genpact Job Vacancies are Available in Following cities Locations .More Information like Job Description , Job Roles and Responsibilities , Application process read here.
Genpact Hiring for Voice Process : Job Overview
|Name of the Company / Org
|Job Designation / Position
|Customer Retention / Voice / Blended
|Not Disclosed By Recruiter
|Full Time , Permanent
|Hyderabad , Jaipur , Rajasthan , Delhi
|0 to 3 Years –Freshers are also Eligible
Responsibilities for Genpact Hiring Voice Process
- Respond to customer queries and customer’s concern
- Making outbound calls to Customers and Employers
- Provide support for data collection to enable Recovery of the account for end user.
- Maintain a deep understanding of client process and policies
- Reproduce customer issues and bring up product bugs
- Provide excellent customer service to our customers
- You should be responsible to exhibit capacity for critical thinking and analysis.
- Responsible to showcase tried work ethic, with the ability to work well both independently and within the context of a larger reciprocal environment
Preferred Qualification for Genpact Hiring Voice Process
- Previous experience in a customer service role chat/email/voice
- Effective probing skills and analyzing / understanding skills
- Analytical skills with customer centric approach
- Excellent proficiency with written English and with neutral English accent
- You should be able to work on a flexible schedule (including weekend shift)