Recently Genpact Released Latest Recruitment Online Notification Genpact Recruitment for Bcom Graduate Freshers jobs for the role of Process Developer – Accounts Payable . more information about this Bcom Graduate Freshers jobs in Hyderabad like Education Qualification , Roles and Responsibilities are available here.
|Name of the Organization
|Bachelor’s / Graduation / Equivalent ( Bcom is Preferable )
|Nov 20 , 2023
Overview of Genpact Bcom Graduate Freshers jobs :
Genpact Recruitment Notification , As a Genpact Process Developer –Accounts payable , Accounts Payable/Invoice Processing /Accounting/ERP experience to process Vendor Invoices accurately and respond to queries to ensure timely payment of these Invoices.
Responsibilities of Genpact Recruitment
• Review and process invoices along with providing the resolutions for the invoices and releasing the invoices for Payment
• Articulate and demonstrate basic Accounts payable process concepts – 3 way match, PO, NON PO, GRN etc.,
• Able to understand the nuances of India AP aspects
• India Import Invoices processing – check Bill of Entry, packing list before posting
• Proficient in Tax Deducted at Source; Should be aware of % of deduction for major categories.
• Be aware of TDS applicable on Service expense incurred in foreign currency
• GST = Candidate will be encouraged to know Intrastate, Interstate, State & Central components along with rates. Basics will do.
• Resolve all vendor queries and requests coming via e-mails / Tickets within the agreed SLA
• Review and validate basic essentials of valid invoice like supplier details, PO, bank account, invoice #, invoice date etc.
• Maintain a tracker of the exceptions and ensure Invoices / queries are balanced taking based on the exception tracker
• Maintain exception logs for process related exception as and when they occur for knowledge retention
• Independently perform transactional tasks which support the compliance, planning and execution of assigned processes.
• Follow up with requisitions (via calls/ emails or tickets) to solve hold invoice as per the AP guideline
• Enforce the internal compliance policy and guideline established by the management on their daily operational activities
• Perform daily internal audit to ensure all Invoices / queries are balanced as per the guidelines
Essential Qualification for Genpact Bcom Graduate Freshers jobs
• Graduate in Commerce (B.Com)
• Meaningful work experience
• Excellent English language skills (verbal and written)
• Experience in India related Stat requirements
• Ability to process using SAP ERP